The second episode of the To Cloud Crowd webinar in podcast version. Interview of Michael Finocchiaro of Finocchiaro Consulting by Simon Warren of Haig&Co covering the topics below:
- If CRM then PLM, or why is PLM different?
- Am I taking a risk with respect to my Intellectual Property?
- What about industrial espionage from foreign powers?
- What if I have FEDRAMP or ITAR requirements?
- Is Cloud cheaper for PLM in the long run?
- Do I have to compromise on functionality if I go to Cloud?
- Can I get my data into and out of the cloud as my business needs change?
- Can I still adapt the SaaS-based PLM to my business needs?
- Will Cloud remove the headache of upgrades and migration?
- Will Cloud fix all my PLM networking issues?
Marc Halpern, Senior Analyst for PLM @ Gartner, intervenes around 31:30!
Coming soon on October 8: The Cloud and PLM in the Era of COVID eBook! Get ready to pre-order! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KF5FSWX
Register now for the webinar here: https://lnkd.in/e3u-7eM
Also, you can catch past episode and other videos on my YouTube Channel, Subscribe here: https://lnkd.in/eHUtEy2
And you can also download content from the To Cloud Crowd Apple Podcast Channel, Subscribe here: https://lnkd.in/eQw6BuY